I vote no. But then again, I share at least some fashion jeans with the mom.
And by jeans, I obviously meant genes. I could never hope to share jeans with your mother.
You look like you're dreaming that you tossed away your binky in favor of a juicy hamburger. what was the question?
I like it! I have nothing that colorful. If you can't wear clothing covered with multicolored circles in babyhood, when can you?
I vote no. But then again, I share at least some fashion jeans with the mom.
ReplyDeleteAnd by jeans, I obviously meant genes. I could never hope to share jeans with your mother.
ReplyDeleteYou look like you're dreaming that you tossed away your binky in favor of a juicy hamburger.
ReplyDeletewhat was the question?
I like it! I have nothing that colorful. If you can't wear clothing covered with multicolored circles in babyhood, when can you?
ReplyDelete